This new year I set myself a goal of making a patchwork quilt. Once again I scoured through my stash of magazines (did I mention I have a magazine addiction!!!) and I came across a, what seems a fairly easy, design called Disappearing Four Patch. So today I made a started – I’m pleased to say my 64 squares are now cut and ready to sew. Obviously the colours are not exactly the same but in true patchwork style I’ve used material I had in my stash. Apart from the cream for which I bought a double sheet for the bargain price of £4.99 – I’m sure I wouldn’t have been able to buy off the roll for that price!